Cleaning Entertainment, Inc. Terms and Conditions
Cleaning Entertainment, Inc. aims to provide professional, quality cleaning services in a fun and exciting atmosphere. By scheduling any service with Cleaning Entertainment, Inc., whether one-time or recurring, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Contact us for more information.
- “The Company” refers to Cleaning Entertainment, Inc.
- “Cleaning Service” means the cleaning package purchased by the Client and carried out by the Cleaner on behalf of the Company.
- “Cleaner” means the individual performing the Cleaning Services on behalf of the Company.
- “Client” refers to the person, firm, or business that has hired The Company to perform the Cleaning Services.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between Cleaning Entertainment, Inc., and the Client.
- The Client agrees that use of any of The Company’s services, including submitting a request for Cleaning Services by telephone, email, or online shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to contact The Company if any point contained within these Terms and Conditions requires clarification or further explanation.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms or conditions, whether express or implied and no alteration or variation shall be valid unless approved in writing by a Company director.
- If any part or portion of this document is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be unaffected and remain in full force.
- Any and all Cleaning Services commenced by The Company at the Client’s request will be charged accordingly. Cleaning Services undertaken by The Company and performed by the Cleaner are carried out on the basis that the Client has fully approved all such services.
- Payment for Cleaning Services is due upfront at the time of scheduling in order to confirm your appointment on our calendar.
All prices listed are in US Dollars ($).
- A walk-through is required in order to determine the price for the initial Cleaning Services. Afterward, published package prices apply unless two (2) or more months have passed since the previous Cleaning Service. The Company then reserves the right to request recent photos or another walk-through of the areas requiring Cleaning Services.
- All estimates or price quotes provided to the Client by The Company are valid for a period of thirty (30) calendar days. Cleaning Services not commenced within this time period may be subject to The Company revising said estimate/price quote.
- Purchase of a monthly or other membership for Cleaning Services requires a credit card to be placed on file with The Company, which will be charged each thirty (30) days for the agreed-upon amount depending on the membership level and Cleaning Services procured.
- Prices for Cleaning Services, including membership pricing, will be reviewed by The Company annually to determine if adjustments need to be made for inflation or any other reasonable circumstances.
- The Clients must be 18 years old or older to request service from The Company. Identification will be required of anyone present during our cleaning service.
- Anyone present other than the Client (homeowner) requesting Cleaning Services will be charged a $50 entertainment fee. This extra fee is to be paid upon arrival prior to the commencement of Cleaning Services. The Client should contact The Company to pay via credit card and/or provide verbal authorization that the credit card on file can be charged for this additional amount.
- Tipping our cleaning or other staff is prohibited.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
- The Client acknowledges that a minimum of 48-hour notice is required if Cleaning Services need to be rescheduled or canceled.
- The Client agrees that if less than 48-hour notice is given, The Company reserves the right to charge a $75 fee.
- Exceptions to waive the cancellation fee may be made for illnesses, emergencies, etc. at the sole discretion of The Company.
Health and Safety
- The health and safety of our clients and staff are a top priority. As such, we take great care to ensure that all of our supplies, tools, and equipment are properly cleaned and disinfected regularly. Despite our careful attention, we cannot make any guarantees as it relates to the transmission of COVID-19 or any other highly contagious virus. The risk of contracting corona or other viruses can only be reduced, but there always remains an inherent risk. In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved, our professionals will be required to immediately report when they have come into contact with anyone positively diagnosed with COVID-19. Also, if within 10 days of your scheduled cleaning, you or anyone in your household comes into close contact with someone diagnosed as having COVID-19, we ask that you please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients are responsible for keeping the service address free from hazards and excessive clutter. The Company reserves the right for its Cleaners to refuse to perform Cleaning Services if Cleaner observes adverse conditions that might jeopardize health and/or safety. Cleaner is instructed to take pictures to provide to The Company as support of the claim to refuse Cleaning Services. The Client will still be charged the regular rate of payment by The Company.
- No refunds will be given once the Cleaning Service has been carried out. If, for any reason, the Client is dissatisfied with any aspect of the Cleaning Service, the Client is required to notify The Company within 24 hours so that we can make arrangements to rectify the issue at hand.
If, for any reason, a Cleaner does not show up for a scheduled appointment and the Client was not notified, a refund may be issued in the original form of tender so long as payment has already been processed and received by The Company.
Limitation of Liability
- The Client is responsible for disclosing any and all items that may be considered irreplaceable, one-of-a-kind, collector’s items, discontinued, family heirlooms, or items of sentimental value. Cleaners are unable to clean these items due to insurance restrictions, and The Company will not be liable for items of this nature whether or not they are properly disclosed as required.
- The Company will not be liable for items broken or damaged as a result of normal product wear-and-tear, nor as a result of damage to or caused by fixtures that are not properly secured, including but not limited to window treatments, wall coverings, pictures, and mirrors.
- The Company will not be deemed responsible for damage that is not found and reported within 24 hours of your most recent Cleaning Service.
- The Company provides its own products, supplies, and equipment; therefore, The Company will not accept liability for damages incurred, either directly or indirectly, by the use of non-standard company products, supplies, or equipment requested to be used by the Client.
- The Company will only make restitution for the repair or replacement cost of a damaged or broken item for which it is found to be liable.
- If an item is part of a set, only the cost of the individual item will be considered.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to decide whether it will repair or replace a damaged or broken item for which it has been found to be liable.
Cleaning Service Complaints and Claims
- Cleaners make every effort to avoid damage or breakage, but accidents can and do happen. Rest assured that The Company possesses an adequate amount of liability insurance in the event of damage or breakage. The Client should contact The Company immediately upon finding any type of loss attributable to the Cleaner.
- As a result of the nature of the services provided, the Client agrees that The Company is only responsible for correcting problems that have been reported within 24 hours of the most recent Cleaning Service.
- Given the refund policy denoted in Section 6, the Client waives its right to dispute credit card charges for Cleaning Services that have been completed merely because Client has reported a complaint or filed a claim.
- Any attempt by a Client to attempt to commit insurance fraud will be pursued and prosecuted by The Company and/or its insurer to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- Weather can be very unpredictable and the safety of our Cleaners is of top priority. When severe or inclement weather has recently happened or is expected to occur, The Company will make a judgment call as to whether Cleaning Services can be rendered, including consideration for the Cleaner’s ability to safely reach the service address. If The Company elects to reschedule the visit, the Client will be contacted as soon as reasonably possible to convey this information.
- If in the event the Client feels that conditions nearby or at the service address are such that access would be severely limited or nearly impossible, it is the responsibility of the Client to contact The Company as soon as reasonably possible so that the Cleaner can be notified accordingly.
- For all scheduling changes initiated by The Company as a result of inclement or extreme weather, The Company will make every attempt to reschedule the Client’s Cleaning Service as soon as it is safe and feasible to do so.
- The Company acknowledges the unique entertainment experience it provides in addition to its Cleaning Services; however, in order for us to successfully complete our mission in both aspects, physical contact with our cleaning professionals is strictly prohibited. Clients must allow a safe distance while Cleaning Services are being rendered.
- Cleaning Entertainment, Inc. provides professional residential and commercial cleaning services only. We ARE NOT an escort service and we DO NOT provide any service that would be deemed sexual in nature.
- In accordance with KRS 531.100 – Video Voyeurism – The use of any type of recording device or other media, including but not limited to cameras, videotapes, or cell phones is prohibited while our cleaning professionals are on site.
- If at any time the Cleaner feels threatened or otherwise unsafe in any manner, either because of the Client (homeowner) or someone else present at the service address, Cleaner may immediately terminate the Cleaning Service and leave the premises. The Client remains responsible for payment of the appointment.
- Clients agree not to solicit for hire any Cleaner, contractor, or other staff member introduced to you by or through Cleaning Entertainment, Inc. or any of its Cleaners, contractors, or other staff members.
- Likewise, Cleaners are required to sign an agreement upon hire that they will not solicit Clients in order to perform Cleaning Services on an individual or other basis thereby creating competition with and to the detriment of Cleaning Entertainment, Inc.
Additional Supplementary Terms
- The Company strives to dispatch the same Cleaner each time unless otherwise requested by the Client.
- In the event the Client’s normally scheduled Cleaner is unavailable, The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to either reschedule the appointment or send another Cleaner to complete the Cleaning Services and will inform the Client as soon as is practicable prior to the visit.
- The Client should remove all fragile, irreplaceable, and/or highly breakable items prior to the arrival of the Cleaner in accordance with Section 7a.
- While our goal is to provide as many services as possible, in general, the Cleaner will not clean toys, fireplaces, closets or clothing.
Any violation to the Terms & Conditions, including inappropriate behavior such as indecent exposure, self-gratifying, any sexual comments/conduct, asking for additional services sexual in nature, any type of physical interaction, and/or behavior or conduct that would make our cleaners or other staff uncomfortable will result in an immediate end of cleaning service without a refund.